When You Need Us…We’ll Be There!
Should You Replace Your Heating System?
If you are wondering if it is the right time to have your heating system replaced, consider the following questions:
- Is your heat pump, furnace, or boiler more than 10 years old?
- Does your equipment need frequent repairs?
- Have your energy bills spiked?
- Is your system noisy or causing weird smells?
- Are your rooms too hot, too cold, or unevenly heated?
We advise that you make sure your heating equipment is at peak performance before winter arrives. You should keep in mind that a furnace that is deteriorating can cause poisonous carbon monoxide to leak into your home and jeopardize your family’s safety.