Camera Inspections for Drain Cleanings
Handled By Professional Plumbers Based In reading
If there is a blockage in your sewer line or if you believe there is an issue with your sewage pipes, The Plumbing Works can help. Our expert plumbing technicians are highly experienced and equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Using this technology, we can accurately locate the source of your sewage problem and fix it quickly and efficiently. This process is non-invasive and allows us to detect the source of the blockage without having to dig up your lines.
Our camera inspection process is as follows:
- A flexible cable with a small camera attached at the end is inserted into the pipeline
- The cable follows the line, recording the pipe's interior as it moves along
- We see everything in real time on an attached video monitor
- The camera inspection allows us to see exactly what is blocking your drains, whether it's tree roots, corrosion, excessive grease, sludge, or other debris
- Then, our plumbers work with you to find a solution that fits your needs
In addition to helping with blocked drain problems, sewer camera inspections are recommended before carrying out hydro-jetting or sewer repairs/replacements. Regardless of how complicated your plumbing issues may be, we have the experience needed to help you resolve them in a timely and professional manner.
Call us at The Plumbing Works today at (610) 440-3555 or contact us online to learn more about our camera inspections for drain cleanings.